Thursday, September 23, 2010

ever heard of simple respect whatever happened to kickin the shit outta someone for the truth?
guarunteed i'll go to jail for breaking this kids neck
does it ever stop
i'm scared of losing my mind

i'm hungry
for life
for money
i've kept calm
taken a breath
counted
1-10
and then from 10-20
and then i quit
cuz it didn't help
i need a job
ever want to hit someone you never see?
and you see them and nearly lose control?
lying, backstabbing, sack of sloth shit
whoooo i get angry thinking about them
please give me strength
i hate people
and facebook/twitter hoes
hop off the jock please
i'm not fucking you
and i won't fuck you
chances are i don't want to deal with you
i don't even like some of the people i do deal with
i can count on my fingers and toes whos truly important to me
and whos gonna be there for me
and if you have to THINK about it
then it's not you
you just KNOW when it's like that

No comments:

Post a Comment